Caliber III 158mm/50 degree (Raked) – Blackout
2 225 Kč
Nový Caliber III jsou špičkový trucky na současném longboardovém trhu. Věřte kvalitě!
Český popisek se připravuje!
- Newly designed, widened hanger supports for increased strength. Specifically to prevent bending.
- 45° chamfer for weight reduction. Specifically to offset the weight increase from added hanger material.
- High strength SCM435 alloy steel kingpins eliminate unwanted kingpin movement.
- SCM435 alloy steel axles reduce the risk of bending or cracking.
- Upgraded 96A urethane pivot cups are longer lasting and eliminate pivot slop.
- Tried and true tombstone hanger design increases strength and rigidity over competitors.
- Venom 90A High Performance Formula Plug Barrel bushings, designed specifically for Caliber Trucks, eliminate unwanted hanger slop and HPF urethane provides a fast return to center.
- 9" (158mm) hangar for stability and easier slide initiation.
- Stamped steel, flat washers for less restriction and improved response.
- Truck degree is stamped on the bottom surface of the baseplate for easy identification.
- The 50° baseplate with bushing shim provides the most stability in our line, making them ideal for downhill and fast freeride styles of riding.
- Removing the baseplate shim allows for the use of tall bushings. This gives the freedom to create more bushing combinations/options without changing truck geometry.
- Raked hanger provides increased turn and a generally more lively feeling ride.
- Raked hangar can also be flipped upside down from the stock position. This will turn it into a negative rake truck, for more consistent turns, lower ride height, easier slide initiation and an overall more stable ride. Ideal for fast freeride, downhill and beginners.
(cena za 1 pár)